Academy of Music





Why the part of building is renovated, and other part don't, I do not know this. But this situation is for several years, so I guess ran out of money. On the other hand I don't know why started repainted of this building , the dark color fit perfectly into this building and the area.

Who likes classical music, can stand by the windows and listen, listen ......
But I just took some pictures.......I prefer jazz and rock

Academy of Music in Lodz view from the Gdanska Street

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

You are right, they mix pretty well together
Nice one!

Anonymous said...

the style that I really like.
the elegant European world often imitated.
classical music ... I'm listening to this :-) but...
jazz YES the best.

the confrontation yellow/brown (light and dark in color)
is good for the senses.

Doug Hickok said...

I love the textured and colorful architectural detailing.

Sharon said...

This is a beautiful building. The architecture is so attractive - I imagine the rooms are full of light.

Sharon

DomLortha said...

Very beautiful architecture, nicely caught!
Have a nice day.